Many homeowners mistakenly believe that flood damage is covered under their standard homeowners’ insurance policy. Without a flood insurance policy, you leave your home susceptible to the damages associated with hurricanes, tropical storms, heavy rains, and many other of Mother Nature’s surprises.
There is no better time than now to purchase a flood insurance policy with Kurt Rolf Insurance Agency, since a flood insurance policy does not become active until after 30 days from the purchase date. Therefore, you must take the initiative to reduce your vulnerabilities now.
Our flood insurance policies protect two types of insurable property: building and contents. These policies protect the actual building and the contents within the property, not the land they occupy.
Building Coverage Includes:
- The insured building and its foundation
- The electrical and plumbing system
- Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces, and water heaters
- Refrigerators, cooking stoves, and other built-in appliances
- Permanently installed carpeting over unfinished flooring
Contents Coverage Includes:
- Clothing, furniture, and electronic equipment
- Portable and window air conditioners
- Portable microwaves and dishwashers
- Carpeting that is not already included in property coverage
- Clothing washers and dryers
Once you choose to protect your biggest investment with an earthquake insurance policy with us, you receive guaranteed protection. Contact us today and allow one of our experienced agents to go over your coverage options and choose your method of reimbursement after a covered loss.