Pet health insurance in the Twin Cities and Minnesota
Get the best protection for your best friend.
You love your pet, so the decision to take care of him or her is a simple one for you and your family. That’s why we’ve partnered with the Hartville Pet Insurance program to offer customized coverage options at a price that’s right for you, so you can be just as carefree as they are. Talk to your local independent agent today to protect those who love you the most.
Coverage for Your Pets1
Coverage available for accidents and illness with the option of adding preventive care coverage at an additional cost.
Choose from a range of different annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages.
You’ll have the freedom to choose any veterinarian, specialist, or emergency clinic.
No waiting period for Preventive Care.
Dig Deeper Into the Details
- Annual coverage limit options of $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000.
- Annual deductible options of $100, $250, or $500.
- Reimbursement options of 70%, 80%, or 90% of eligible charges.
- Discounts are available for multiple pets.
- Add Preventive Care coverage to your policy for dental cleanings, wellness exams, heartworm tests, DHLPP vaccines, and more.
- Pet Insurance is a small price to pay for unconditional love and your peace of mind. Talk to a local independent agent today to get a policy that’s right for you.
1 Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply. For all terms and conditions, visit www.hartvillepetinsurance.com/terms. Preventive and Wellness Care reimbursements are based on a schedule. Complete Coverage™ reimbursements are based on the invoice. Levels 1-4 reimbursements are based on usual and customary eligible costs. Products, rates and discounts may vary and are subject to change.