As required by law, you must have a worker’s compensation insurance policy to protect your employees. A worker’s compensation policy covers the costs of medical care, physical rehabilitation, and lost wages when an employee’s injuries occur on the job. This coverage will not only provide your employees with protection, but you will also be protected from lawsuits.
Worker’s Compensation Insurance Coverage Includes:
- Medical Expenses
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Lost Wages
- Innovative Payment Systems
- Medical Disability Case Managers
- Utilization Management Nurses
- Certified Life Care Planning Nurses
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Legal Staff
- Physician Consulting Services
- Contracts with Medical Network Providers
- Managed Prescription Drug Program
We can help your business find complete solutions to your unique worker’s compensation insurance needs. We will find solutions that create a safer and more productive workplace, more confident and secure workers, and overall savings that you will see on the bottom line.
Allow the insurance experts at Kurt Rolf Insurance Agency to provide your business with the protection it deserves with a comprehensive worker’s compensation policy.