4th of July Events
Do you have plans for the 4th of July yet? If you do not, it is time to make some before it is too late! With less than a week before the holiday weekend, it is the perfect time to look for fun, family friendly events to help celebrate. Make sure to check out these events that are the best way to enjoy the holiday.
Red, White, and Boom! will start off with the TC half marathon and the historic Main Street TC half marathon at 6:30 a.m. It will then be followed by live music, family activities, and delicious food vendors at Father Hennepin Bandshell and Mill Ruins Park. Make sure to stick around until the sun goes down for the fireworks display at the Minneapolis Riverfront District starting at 10 p.m.
There are many different firework shows that will be going on throughout the Twin Cities that you can enjoy. Check out some of these locations that will be lighting off their own fireworks all night on the 4th.
- Apple Valley at Johnny Cake Ridge Park-East at 10 p.m.
- Eagan at the Eagan Festival Grounds at 10 p.m.
- Edina at Rosland Park at 10 p.m.
- Golden Valley at 200 Lilac Dr. at 9:30 p.m.
- Lake Minnetonka at Excelsior Commons at 10 p.m.
- Mendota Heights at the Mendakota Country Club at 10 p.m.
- Oakdale at Walton Park at dusk
- Richfield at Veterans Memorial Park at 10 p.m.
- Louis Park at Aquila Park at 10 p.m.
- Woodbury at Ojibway Park at 10 p.m.
All of us at Kurt Rolf Insurance Agency in Hopkins, Minnesota would like to invite you and your family out to enjoy one or more of these exciting fireworks displays in the local area this Fourth of July!