Check out these wondrous advantages of green tea!
Green tea is notably the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
After reading these amazing health benefits, you’ll want to go brew yourself a cup of green tea!
- Weight loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes. Green tea helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent spikes in high insulin and fat storage.
- Esophageal cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kills cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy issues around them.
- Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood while increasing the good cholesterol.
- Tooth decay. Studies suggest that the chemical antioxidant ‘catechin’ in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries, and other dental conditions.
- Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is a substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect, thus lowering stress and preventing depression.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them more effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer.
- Drinking green tea can fight wrinkles and stop signs of aging. The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory activities.
Are you an avid green tea drinker? With all of these benefits, it’s a wonder why we drink anything else. From the insurance professionals at Kurt Rolf Insurance Agency in Hopkins, Minnesota, we hope that you enjoyed these top benefits of green tea!